This pizza is adapted from the earlier recipe I posted for simple homemade pizza with potatoes and olives.
Pillsbury pizza crust.
1 russet baking potato, peeled, sliced thin.
1 sweet potato, peeled, sliced thin
Roasted cooked chicken, shredded or chopped into small pieces
Basil, oregano, and rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel and wash russet potato. Slice into thin slices. Spray olive or canola oil on baking pan. Place russet potatoes on oiled pan. Place another baking pan on top and put into oven. Bake for 7 minutes.
- Peel and wash sweet potato. Slice into thin slices. Place on oiled baking pan. Place another baking pan on top and put into oven. Bake for 8 minutes.
- While waiting for potatoes to bake, take pizza dough out of container and place on oiled pizza pan. Shape into a rectangle. Brush olive oil onto dough. Bake pizza crust according to the directions on the pizza can.
- When potatoes are cooked place on top of pizza dough. Place olives on top.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with basil, oregano and rosemary.
- Add chopped chicken.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.