Take advantage of end of the summer/fall vegetables and pair with a pasta noddle such as penne or rigatoni. Add some protein such as sausage and you have a full meal. Leave out the sausage and you have a vegetarian meal.
1 cup cooked Penne pasta – cook according to package
Vegetables – such as broccoli, carrots, sliced or grated, snap peas
Garlic powder and Cumin
Pepper flakes or chipotle adobe pepper
- Cook Penne pasta according to package directions.
- Using a wok or skillet, heat until drops of water sizzle in pan.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil. Add chopped
vegetables – broccoli, carrots, snap peas are a good combination. Stir until crisp tender/bright.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, cumin, pepper flakes onto vegetables.
- Mix together.
- Mix pasta and vegetables together. Enjoy.