Adapted from Robin Miller Take 5
Pillsbury Pizza crust
2 Garlic cloves, minced
Frozen spinach, 10 oz.
Procuitto, 2 oz.
Gouda Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread pizza crust on an oiled pan
- Brush olive oil on pizza crust. Sprinkle minced garlic on crust.
- Thaw spinach according to package. Place spinach between sheets of paper towels and press to remove excess water.
- Place spinach on pizza crust.
- Top with olives and cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown.