2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 splashes of white wine vinegar
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Wash Brussels sprouts and cut in half.
2. Slice each half into thin slices.
3. Add butter and olive oil to skillet. When butter is melted add shredded Brussels sprouts.
4. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add 2 splashes of white wine vinegar. Saute a few more seconds.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Remove from pan to a serving dish and add Parmesan cheese.