Spaghetti Squash can be used in many recipes. For this one I sauted
the squash in butter. I added spinach, oregano,basil and rosemary, some lemon juice, salt and pepper.
1-1/2 – 2 cups spaghetti squash
3/4 cup washed and chopped spinach
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 tsp. dried rosemary, thyme, basil
1- 2 tsp. parmigiana-reggiano cheese
1/2 to 1 cup chopped left over chicken
Salt and pepper
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 12″ skillet.
2. Add cooked spaghetti squash to skillet and saute 3-4 minutes.
3. Add spinach and saute 30 seconds to 1 minute, until spinach wilts.
4. Add lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, and basil.
5. Heat until warm. Remove from skillet, add parmigiana-reggiano cheese
6. Add chicken to skillet and saute for a few seconds until warm.
7. Remove chicken from skillet and place on top of spaghetti squash.